Who will be the game changer for the team you support?The Indian Premier League is only 20 days away and the excitement level is at its peak.
The thrill is expected to reach a different level as the11th edition of the Indian Premier League kicks off in Mumbai.
All the eight Franchises entered the auction with the hope of making a balanced side.
A few teams were delighted with their buys whereas a few have suffered late blows in form of injuries.
Australia's all-rounder was procured by the Kings XI Punjab for a second consecutive time.
With the likes of Chris Gayle, David Miller, Aaron Finch, Yuvraj Singh, KL Rahul, Karun Nair, Mayank Agarwal in the batting lineup, the Kings from the north can utilize the all-rounder as a finisher in the batting order.
On the slowish Indian tracks, the medium pacer can turn out to be handy with his off-cutters and slower deliveries.
- 6 players who would be missed by their IPL franchises and fansSportskeeda
- IPL 2018: 3 retired players who are likely to make a mark in the tournamentSportskeeda
- IPL: Increase in international cricket boards share to cost 24.64 croresCricTracker
- 'Twenty20 gives you your life'ESPN
- Endorsements get a shake-upESPN
- Vengsarkar warns of 'cricket overkill'ESPN
- Lucknow may host IPL but its only upto franchises: MS DhoniNewstrack