Bledsoe’s previous longest Streak of making 2+ 3-pointers in a game was nine, set back in November 2015.
Only one Bucks player in franchise history has a better streak of making 2+ 3-pointers — Ray Allen, who did it in 17 straight games during the 2001-02 season.
Other than Allen and Bledsoe, only one other Milwaukee player has a streak of 10+ games with at least 2 made 3s — Todd Day.
Bledsoe also is tied for the longest active streak of 2+ 3-pointers with Golden State’s Steph Curry.
The Warriors don’t play Wednesday, so Bledsoe can claim the top spot — as well as No.
Only the Thunder’s Russell Westbrook (34.7) has a higher scoring average vs. Houston over that span.
- The Rockets need to keep the Bucks out of the paintSpace City Scoop
- Pacers a feel-good story still in its first chapterFanRag Sports (blog)
- Game thread: Rockets vs. BucksThe Dream Shake
- Preview: Bucks vs. RocketsFOXSports.com
- Miley making strong bid for Brewers' rotationFOXSports.com
- Victor Oladipo has emerged as the Pacers best ball-handler.Indy Cornrows
- The Ups and Downs of Bojan BogdanovicIndy Cornrows
- AFSETH: Pacers' Bogdanovic heating up at right timepharostribune.com
- Houston Rockets vs. Milwaukee Bucks game previewThe Dream Shake