A Valentine’s Day Crossbow will arrive in Fortnite following the latest patch on February 8.
Patch V2.4.2 brings with it the crossbow with unlimited arrows as well as a few other themed Valentine’s Day skins; cupid and a weird heartbroken bear.
There’s good news for the more familiar weapons as both the shotgun and scoped assault rifle get some love.
There’s no real changes for Save The Worlds players, but developer Epic did outline upcoming patches for the co-op game:
Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
😉 Valentines-themed Heroes Cupid Crossbow New reactive quest type Opt-In Difficulty increase for greater challenge and rewards Patch 3.0.0 Spring it on Event Week 1 of the ‘Spring it On’ questline released!
Complete in-game music overhaul (Orchestra Edition) Patch 3.1.0 Stamina Part 1 – Player Movement Quest Map Improvements Spring it on Event Week 2 of “Spring it On” questline released!
- Mixer adds Fortnite to its NFL Red Zone-like HypeZone streamsVentureBeat
- New Fortnite Update Adds Crossbow And More This WeekGameSpot
- Fortnite HypeZone Channel Added to MixerComicbook.com
- Star Fox Zero Hits Rock Bottom Price At Gamestop, and It Might Be For a New CopyComicbook.com
- Fortnite Servers Going Down Prior To New PS4, Xbox One, And PC UpdateGameSpot
- Fortnite UPDATE - Patch V.2.4.2 launch, Valentine's Day bonuses, Facebook ...Express.co.uk
- Loot Crate's Valentine's Day Deal Includes Sweet 'Zelda' and 'Black Panther ...Comicbook.com
- Fortnite Update 2.4.2 (1.42) Adds New Crossbow & Valentine's SkinsPlayer.One
- Fortnite Reveals Valentine's Day Skins and New Crossbow WeaponGame Rant