As Ian Begley of ESPN.com noted, teammates helped the big man off the court, as he wasn't able to put much weight on his leg.
Porzingis has missed seven of New York's first 54 games due to an assortment of minor ailments.
The Unicorn is on pace for career highs with 22.9 points, 2.4 blocks and 1.9 triples per game.
After a strong 16-13 start, the Knicks have fallen back near the bottom of the Eastern Conference.
The Knicks have made Porzingis the face of their franchise, riding his 7'3" frame as far as he will carry them.
Losing him for any amount of time would leave a significant void for head coach Jeff Hornacek to fill.
Expect Michael Beasley and Lance Thomas to gobble up playing time at power forward until Porzingis is able to return.
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis helped off floor with apparent leg injury vs. BucksNewsday
- Unicorn Blocks The Greek FreakNBA.com
- Kristaps Porzingis leaves game with apparent left knee injuryESPN
- Antetokounmpo Lays It InNBA.com
- Knicks All-Star F Kristaps Porzingis Leaves Game With Apparent Knee InjurySports Illustrated
- Giannis Antetokounmpo jumps over Tim Hardaway Jr. for alley-oopCBSSports.com
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis helped off court after injuring left knee against BucksCBSSports.com
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis helped off court after suffering left knee injury ...Yahoo Sports
- Kristaps Porzingis appeared to suffer a serious knee injury when he landed ...Business Insider