BERLIN (AP) — Borussia Dortmund is dominating the end of the transfer window in Germany with Spanish defender Marc Bartra leaving, promising winger Sergio Gomez joining and striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang expected to go.
Kicker magazine reported that that was likely to be Belgium forward Michy Batshuayi from Chelsea on a loan deal to the end of the season, with talks ongoing regarding a possible option to buy.
Bartra was injured after being hit with shrapnel in the bomb attack on Dortmund's team bus before a Champions League game last April.
Fellow defender Neven Subotic left the club for French team Saint-Etienne last week, while Danish attacking midfielder Jacob Bruun Larsen joined Stuttgart on loan for the rest of the season.
Bayern Munich also moved early in the transfer window, signing Sandro Wagner from Hoffenheim as a back-up to forward Robert Lewandowski.
- Dortmund defender Bartra makes Betis switchDaily Nation
- Marc Bartra joins Real Betis from Borussia DortmundSkySports
- Marc Bartra: Defender leaves Borussia Dortmund after emotional rollercoasterDeutsche Welle
- Borussia Dortmund complete signing of Barcelona teenager Sergio GomezInternational Business Times UK
- Dortmund snap up Barcelona starlet GomezSBS - The World Game
- Who is Borussia Dortmund's new Barcelona-trained starlet Sergio Gomez?Bundesliga - official website
- Borussia Dortmund, Zorc on Sergio Gomez: 'He is one of the best...'Calciomercato.com english news
- Marc Bartra leaves Borussia Dortmund to seal Real Betis switch just days after ...Daily Mail
- BC-SOC--Germany-TransfersHickory Daily Record