Switzerland's Roger Federer wipes his face while playing Croatia's Marin Cilic during the men's singles final at the Australian Open tennis championships in Melbourne, Australia, Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018.
Defending champion Roger Federer started with high intensity in the Australian Open final against Marin Cilic, racing to a 4-0 lead before clinching the first set 6-2.No.
The Australian Open men's final between Roger Federer and Marin Cilic will be played under a closed roof after tournament organizers enforced the heat policy.
Pavic and Canada's Gabriela Dabrowski combined to beat Rohan Bopanna of India and Timea Babos of Hungary 2-6, 6-4, 11-9 under a closed roof at Rod Laver Arena.
Babos, who won the women's doubles title on Friday, and Bopana were seemingly in control of the final which was played indoors after organizers enforced the tournament's extreme heat policy as the temperature neared 40 Celsius (104 Fahrenheit).
- Doubles double at the Australian Open for Mate PavicThe News Tribune
- Pavic wins 2nd major title in 24 hours; Federer aims for 20The Herald
- Australian Open 2018: Bopanna-Babos lose to Pavic-Dabrowski in mixed doubles ...Deccan Chronicle
- Pavic, Dabrowski win Australian Open mixed doublesYahoo Sports
- Bopanna-Babos lose in Australian Open mixed doubles finalsThe Hindu
- Australian Open: Rohan Bopanna and Timea Babos lose mixed doubles finalIndia Today
- Rod Laver ArenaAustralian Open
- LIVE Australian Open 2018, tennis score and update, mixed doubles final: Rohan ...Firstpost
- BC-TEN--Australian Open-The LatestThe Courier-Express