Ramarko Sengupta | TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Jan 22, 2018, 18:05 IST TOI reviews the much awaited 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift which is slated to be officially launched at the Delhi Auto Expo next month.
This is the third coming of the Swift, which has been one of Maruti Suzuki's most popular offerings -- clocking a whopping 17 lakh units in sales till date.
The new Swift is available in six colours-- Lucent Orange, Midnight Blue, Fire Red, Arctic White, Silky Silver, and Magma Grey.
The headspace is decent, but again, taller people may find it a wee bit uncomfortable, with the roof tapering and the C-pillars giving a cramped feel at the back.
The 7- inch infotainment screen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, which is now a familiar feature in Maruti Suzuki cars is there in the manual variants, but is surprisingly missing from the the automatic versions.
- Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki e-Survivor concept to be showcased in India for the ...Financial Express
- Maruti Suzuki 2018 Swift: Top five hits and missesZee News
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift brochures leaked ahead of Auto Expo launch ...International Business Times, India Edition
- Maruti Suzuki to launch these 4 new models by 2019 with new 2018 Swift leading ...International Business Times, India Edition
- Maruti Suzuki to show e-Survivor concept, hybrid tech at Auto ExpoAutocar India
- Starting with Swift 2018, Maruti Suzuki plans to launch four products in next ...Business Today
- New Maruti Swift 2018 will be most Fuel Efficient Car in India alongside Dzire ...India.com
- New 2018 Maruti Swift vs Old Model – COMPARISONCar Blog India (blog)
- Maruti to launch four new products over next 12-15 months, guides for double ...Indiainfoline