Trailing 66-53, Duke went on an 18-0 run and outscored Miami 27-4 over a stretch to put the game away.
Gary Trent went 6 of 9 from three-point range, including two in a row to start that 18-point streak, and scored a game-high 30 points.
“We rely so heavily on him to make threes, it puts a lot of pressure on him,” Larrañaga said.
Coming off a game in which they allowed Clemson to make 12 three-pointers, the Canes gave up 11 to the Blue Devils.
“I thought we played a great 32 minutes, but they switched to the zone, and we couldn’t buy a basket,” Larrañaga said.
- No. 25 Miami Blows 13-Point Lead In 83-75 Loss To No. 5 DukeCBS Miami
- Spectacular finishing kick helps Duke erase 13-point deficit, sprint past MiamiYahoo Sports
- No. 5 Duke engineers a 13-point comeback to beat No. 25 Miami 83-75News & Observer
- STORMING BACK: Duke men's basketball surges with late 18-0 run to top MiamiDuke Chronicle
- Gary Trent, Duke rally past Miami with 18-0 runTBO.com
- Miami basketball: Hurricanes unravel, blow upset chance against DukeDieHards
- Villanova still No. 1, Virginia and Purdue rise in AP Top 25Philly.com
- Analysis: Gary Trent Jr. helps Duke basketball overcome sloppy playDieHards
- Watch: Duke's Gary Trent Jr. banks in 3-pointer at end of first half after ...NCAA.com