Notre Dame coach Mike Brey gestures during the second half of the Fighting Irish’s 88-58 victory over North Carolina State on Wednesday in South Bend, Ind.
– T.J. Gibbs scored a game-high 22 points to lead four players in double figures as Notre Dame gave coach Mike Brey his school-record 394th victory, an 88-58 Atlantic Coast Conference triumph Wednesday night over North Carolina State.
13 Purdue 82, Rutgers 51: Isaac Haas scored 14 points and Dakota Mathias finished with 13 for the Boilermakers (14-2, 3-0 Big Ten).
25 Clemson 74, (at) Boston College 70: Donte Grantham scored 23 points and grabbed 14 rebounds in the Tigers’ (13-1) first game in the national rankings in nearly eight years.
Eastern Michigan 54, (at) Bowling Green 52: Emoni Jackson scored with less than a second to play for the victory for the Eagles (5-8).
- Mike Brey breaks Notre Dame's all-time coaching wins record in victory over NC ...WGN-TV
- Mike Brey sets Notre Dame career wins record with 88-58 victory over NC StateChicago Tribune
- Mike Brey passes Digger Phelps on Notre Dame victory list in rout of NC StateChicago Sun-Times
- Brey sets victory mark as Notre Dame routs NC State, 88-58News & Observer
- Bonzie Colson did it all for Notre Dame basketball. Can the Irish do enough ...Washington Post
- Short-handed Notre Dame deals NC State another lopsided ACC lossDurham Herald Sun
- With Lili Thompson out, Notre Dame's depth becomes a sore pointNotre Dame Insider
- Notre Dame Head Coach Mike Brey gets win No. 394South Bend Tribune
- Two months into season, an unusual first for Georgia TechMyAJC