Mercedes-Benz is all set to introduce the next generation model of its G-Class SUV on 15th January at 2018 Detroit Motor Show.
Though not much details are available on the vehicle as of now, it is believed that the new generation Mercedes Benz G-Class will have a fresh exterior and a more luxurious cabin in comparison to the existing model.
This is due to the fact that an image of the dashboard of company's new off-roader had leaked sometime back that shows heavy resemblances to the interiors of the S-Class.
The Mercedes Benz G-Class is widely known for its old-school boxy design and is in production for the last 38 years and is one of the oldest models to be continuously produced in the history of Daimler.
The Mercedes Benz G-Class was originally developed as a military vehicle and later on, it was handed over to the public in 1979.
- Quick Take: 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 4Matic CoupeAutomobile
- Check Out The Mercedes-Benz G-Class Caked In An Amber CubeBrinkwire (press release)
- Mercedes-Maybach S 650 To Launch At 2018 Auto Expo – Here's All You Need To KnowFree Press Journal
- New Mercedes G-class global unveil on January 15, 2018Autocar India
- Detroit 2018: New Mercedes-Benz G-Class Debut On January 15NDTVAuto.com
- Mercedes teases new G-Class ahead of Jan. 15 Detroit debutCNET
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Teased Ahead of Detroit DebutBrinkwire (press release)
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class: Not What It SeemsBrinkwire (press release)
- Watch the new Mercedes A-Class tackle winter testing like a champBrinkwire (press release)