AXA trimmed its position in shares of S&P Global Inc (NYSE:SPGI) by 2.2% during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC.
Cantor Fitzgerald restated a “buy” rating and issued a $177.00 price objective on shares of S&P Global in a report on Thursday, October 26th.
Finally, Wells Fargo & Co boosted their price objective on shares of S&P Global from $159.00 to $165.00 and gave the stock a “market perform” rating in a report on Friday, October 27th.
If you are reading this report on another publication, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of United States and international trademark & copyright legislation.
S&P Global Inc, formerly McGraw Hill Financial Inc, is a provider of ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets around the world.
- S&P Global's (NYSE:SPGI) “Overweight” Rating Reaffirmed at BarclaysStockNewsTimes
- The S&P Global Inc. (SPGI) To Go Ex-Dividend on February 22ndBangaloreWeekly
- Prudential Financial Inc. Acquires 47930 Shares of S&P Global Inc (SPGI)StockNewsTimes
- S&P Global Inc (NYSE:SPGI) Shares Bought by First Republic Investment ...StockNewsTimes
- Zacks: Brokerages Anticipate S&P Global Inc. (SPGI) Will Post Quarterly Sales ...Week Herald
- S&P Global Inc. (SPGI) Position Decreased by TCW Group Inc.BangaloreWeekly
- S&P Global Inc (NYSE:SPGI) Holdings Reduced by OxFORD Asset Management LLPWeek Herald
- S&P Global Inc (SPGI) Holdings Boosted by Parametric Portfolio Associates LLCThe Ledger Gazette
- S&P Global Inc (NYSE:SPGI) Holdings Reduced by US Global Investors Inc.Dispatch Tribunal