WWE had an opportunity to repackage and push Luke Haprer as an over singles competitor; instead, it kept him stuck with Erick Rowan (no disrespect) in a team that is a slight departure from their initial gimmicks.
The recent emergence of Gable and Benjamin, who have successfully navigated a subtle heel turn, has me thinking a title switch and spinoff feud with The Usos makes the most sense.
BC: It feels too early for Corbin to be yielding the title considering WWE has done a strong job rebuilding him following the fallout of his failed Money in the Bank cash-in attempt before SummerSlam.
BC: Consider this a feud that has entered an unnecessary and (hopefully) final chapter, with Styles moving on to better things and Mahal taking the shine from his surprising title run and focusing on what's next.
BC: The true lure of this match has almost nothing to do with the four participants and rests almost exclusively in the question of whether Daniel Bryan will turn heel and/or take one step closer to an in-ring return.
- Daniel Bryan, Shane McMahon talk loyalty before Clash of ChampionsCageside Seats (blog)
- 8 HUGE WWE Clash Of Champions 2017 Predictions You Need To KnowWhatCulture
- Daniel Bryan - Shane McMahon Twitter Exchange, Maryse Posts Baby Bump Photo ...Wrestling Inc.
- Wrestling Wrap Up: Turning Daniel Bryan Heel Might Be Best for BusinessIGN Africa
- Shane McMahon and Randy Orton to turn as AJ Styles retains WWE title: Clash of ...The National
- WWE Clash Of Champions 2017: Jinder Mahal Defeating AJ Styles And 5 Bad ...Forbes
- Five of WWE's most shocking heel turnsGiveMeSport
- WWE Rumors: 'Clash of Champions 2017' Main Event Won't Involve Any ...The Inquisitr
- Shane McMahon, Daniel Bryan and a Brief History of Special Guest Referees in WWEBleacher Report