He’s 2-0 so far with wins over Neil Magny and Tarec Saffiedine, and the former UFC lightweight champion admits he’s feeling right at home in his new division.
Lawler enters the fight having absorbed 781 significant strikes in the past five years of UFC competition, which is the most of any fighter on the roster.
Dos Anjos believes the former UFC welterweight titleholder is somewhat shopworn from his years of grueling fights, and he intends on taking advantage.
Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor did huge numbers, but it fell short of the record for pay-per-view buys in North America.
Robbie Lawler isn’t bothered by whether or not Saturday’s UFC on FOX 26 headliner vs. Rafael Dos Anjos is truly a title eliminator.
- UFC Fight Night -- Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos: Prediction, card, odds ...CBSSports.com
- Robbie Lawler not stressing if Dana White walks back UFC on FOX 26 title ...MMAjunkie.com
- UFC Winnipeg preview: Robbie Lawler focused on becoming better fighter and ...MMAmania.com
- Robbie Lawler Is UFC's Godfather of Violence, but How Long Can He Keep It Up?Bleacher Report
- UFC On Fox 26: Preview, Odds Info, Predictions And DraftKings AdviceForbes
- UFC on FOX 26 video: Lawler vs. dos Anjos media day staredownsBloody Elbow
- UFC on FOX 26 betting odds: Lines flip for Lawler-RDA and Teixeira-CirkunovBloody Elbow
- How Rafael dos Anjos reset his career after losing 23 pounds in three daysYahoo Sports
- Robbie Lawler: 'If I Fight to the Best of My Abilities, There's No Stopping Me'Yahoo Sports