2017 is drawing to a close and that means it's time for opinions.
In many ways, 2017 was a great year for gaming.
Quite a few games failed to meet expectations this year; he developers made some weird decisions, they made some greedy decisions or the game just wasn't very good.
Shortly after last week's Destiny 2 expansion Curse of Osiris came out, it became evident that players who hadn't bought the DLC were locked out of activities they'd previously been able to play.
Today, Bungie acknowledged they'd made mistakes with the existing system and said they're changing how it will work.
- New Ghost Recon: Wildlands Update Lets You Hunt The PredatorGameSpot
- Let the hunt begin: Predator brings the ultimate fight to Ghost Recon WildlandsWindows Central
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Predator Event Start Date, End Date, Mode Details ...USgamer
- The Predator Comes To Ghost Recon Wildlands With Free UpdateWccftech
- The Predator is coming to Ubisoft's 'Ghost Recon Wildlands'Engadget
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands gets 'Predator' mission and time to bleedVentureBeat
- Details on Ghost Recon Wildands' New Predator Mode EmergeAusGamers
- The Predator Is Coming to Ghost Recon WildlandsCinema Blend
- The Predator Will Soon Stalk 'Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands' Via Free DLCThe Inquisitr