Why this matters: Samsung announced the Notebook 9 Pen and several other laptops on Wednesday night to get ahead of the news deluge at CES.
GPU: Integrated Intel HD, which will manage your everyday applications just fine but won't have you fragging bots in your favorite game.
The Notebook 9 Pen also has an integrated fingerprint reader and an IR camera for facial recognition via Windows Hello.
Chassis material: The all-metal magnesium-aluminum alloy that Samsung calls Metal12 helps the Notebook 9 Pen maintain its slender profile.
Melissa Riofrio spent her formative journalistic years reviewing some of the biggest iron at PCWorld--desktops, laptops, storage, printers.
- Windows 10 Surface rival: Samsung's new Notebook 9 Pen 2-in-1 packs latest i7 chipZDNet
- Samsung Announces New Notebook 9 Pen 2-In-1 Laptop, 2018 Notebook 9International Business Times
- Samsung updates its Notebook 9 ultrabooks with even bigger batteriesThe Verge
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pen, Notebook 9 (2018) announced with 8th-gen Intel chipsetsThe Indian Express
- Samsung Notebook 9 (2018) unveiled: S Pen version in towGSMArena.com
- Samsung, LG to debut new laptopsThe Korea Herald
- Samsung announces upgraded Notebook 9 with S PenInternational Business Times, India Edition
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pen, Notebook 9 (2018) Laptops Launched With 8th-Gen Intel ...NDTV
- Samsung Notebook 9 laptops get refreshed for 2018, new models launchedGadgets Now