It was going to be a long shot anyway, but linebacker Jack Cichy has decided not to apply for a sixth year of eligibility at Wisconsin.
Jeff Potrykus of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel looks at the Badgers’ attempt to regroup with still so much of the season to play.
Going from certain redshirt to key member of the rotation has happened quickly for Wisconsin forward Nate Reuvers, but as Jesse Temple writes , the freshman seems to be catching on.
Wisconsin running back Jonathan Taylor took full advantage of his red-carpet experience at the college football awards show last week, but the freshman was eager to get back on the practice field this week to start preparing for the Dec. 30 Orange Bowl game against Miami.
It was announced Tuesday that former Wisconsin offensive lineman Mark Tauscher had been chosen along with kicker Ryan Longwell to be inducted into the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame next summer.
- Badgers football: Jack Cichy opts to enter NFL Draft, not apply for 6th year ...Anchorage Press
- Wisconsin Football: Jack Cichy Says Farewell to MadisonBadger of Honor
- Three Sacks in Three Plays: The Moment Jack Cichy Became a Wisconsin StarSports Illustrated
- Jack Cichy ready to pursue his dream of playing in the NFLMilwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Wisconsin's Jack Cichy forgoes chance at sixth year of eligibility, declares ...Landof10.com
- Jack Cichy declares for draft instead of taking medical redshirtNBCSports.com
- Hornets center Cody Zeller will have surgery on left kneeFOXSports.com
- College notes: Wisconsin linebacker opts for draftRichmond.com
- Injured Wisconsin LB Jack Cichy to enter NFL draftWTHR