Utah Jazz guard/forward Thabo Sefolosha is coming down to a game-time decision for Tuesday's game, reports Kyle Goon of The Salt Lake Tribune .
What It Means: Sefolosha suffered a head injury last night, but he's cleared the team's concussion protocol.
He is awaiting approval from the league and, if cleared, would suit up against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
If held out, Alec Burks could see more minutes with Royce O'Neale being a part of the rotation for Utah.
At his $3,700 price tag, Sefolosha is projected to play 20.2 minutes and tally 16.6 FanDuel points in tonight's road matchup with OKC.
- Utah Jazz-OKC injury update: Neto a GTD, Sefolosha in concussion protocolThe J Notes
- Utah's Raul Neto (foot) considered questionable on TuesdaynumberFire
- Raul Neto (hamstring) will not play on Tuesday for UtahnumberFire
- Thabo SefoloshanumberFire
- Jazz's Thabo Sefolosha: Will play Tuesday vs. ThunderCBSSports.com
- Jazz's Thabo Sefolosha: Game-time call TuesdayCBSSports.com