Comerica Bank boosted its holdings in Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) by 0.4% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC.
In other news, CEO Sundar Pichai sold 4,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 6th.
If you are viewing this piece of content on another publication, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of US and international trademark & copyright legislation.
Canaccord Genuity reissued a “hold” Rating and issued a $1,000.00 target price on shares of Alphabet in a research report on Thursday, July 27th.
Finally, UBS AG reissued a “buy” rating and set a $1,080.00 price target on shares of Alphabet in a report on Tuesday, July 25th.
- Schwab Charles Investment Management Inc. Purchases 43543 Shares of Alphabet ...The Ledger Gazette
- Insider Selling: Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) CEO Sells 4000 Shares of StockThe Ledger Gazette
- Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) Stake Lowered by Convergence Investment Partners LLCThe Ledger Gazette
- The Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Receives Buy Rating from Stifel NicolausBangaloreWeekly
- Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) to HoldWeek Herald
- Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) Director Sells $38653.98 in StockDispatch Tribunal
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) is ClariVest Asset Management LLC's 6th Largest PositionStockNewsTimes
- Macguire Cheswick & Tuttle Investment Counsel LLC Has $14.53 Million Stake in ...StockNewsTimes
- The Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by AegisBangaloreWeekly