UW KEY PLAYERS QB Jake Browning: 16 TD, 5 INT, 153.9 rating RB Myles Gaskin: 166 carries, 1,038 yards, 13 TD DL Vita Vea: 30 tackles, 4 TFL CB Austin Joyner: 27 tackles, 6 TFL, 2 sacks
Utah KEY PLAYERS QB Tyler Huntley: 13 TD, 9 INT, 137.8 rating RB Zack Moss: 772 yards, 7 TD LB Sunia Tauteoli: 58 tackles, 10 TFL S Chase Hansen: 45 tackles, 1 INT
True, he has lost three of his top receiving targets to season-ending injuries — plus his all-Pac-12 left tackle, Trey Adams — but Browning acknowledged this week he needs to better about avoiding sacks, particularly on third down.
THROW IT UP, AGAIN: Stanford’s 6-foot-3 wide receiver, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, burned UW’s beat-up secondary with five catches for 130 yards last week.
INJURY UPDATE: UW redshirt freshman cornerback Byron Murphy, out since late September with a broken foot , will likely return Saturday night and play limited snaps against Utah, multiple team sources told The Times.
- Live coverage: Utah football looks to get bowl eligible at No. 18 WashingtonDeseret News
- Utah's dynamic quarterback has UW's attentionThe Daily Herald
- Washington-Utah: Live updates, score, analysis for Week 12 game (November 18 ...DieHards
- Utes seek to repeat 2015 victory when facing Huskies Saturday in SeattleDeseret News
- No. 16 Washington in an unusual spot against UtahThe Spokesman-Review
- Utah at Washington football: How to watch, stream and attend the gameDeseret News
- Washington Huskies vs Utah Utes: Score, TV channel, how to watch live stream ...OregonLive.com
- What to watch for: Your Utah vs. Washington guideSalt Lake Tribune
- Utah vs. Washington Predictions Against the Spread 11/18/17TheSpread.com