The hearing was scheduled for October 2017 but has been pushed back to April 2018 because of the destruction of some of the homes of the defense team during Hurricane Harvey.
Though Najamy had been calling the police about her friend’s absence for days, she became increasingly concerned when McCormack failed to meet her in downtown New York City even though they’d had plans.
Durst said the reason he’d waited so long to report McCormack missing was that the couple occasionally wet days without contact.
According to the NY Daily News , 4 months before she vanished, McCormack allegedly climbed out a 16th floor penthouse window in her pajamas in order to escape a violent fight with her husband.
Some of the circumstances around the investigation seemed odd to Hughes, including the fact that Durst had refused to take a lie detector test and disposed of his wife’s possessions quickly.
- 'The Lost Wife of Robert Durst': Meet the Cast of Lifetime's New MovieHeavy.com
- Is 'The Lost Wife of Robert Durst' Based On A True Story? The Lifetime Movie ...Romper
- What Is Robert Durst Doing Now? His Life Is Forever ChangedRomper
- What Happened To Kathie Durst? 'The Lost Wife Of Robert Durst' Tells Her StoryRomper
- TV Guy: Katherine McPhee: From 'American Idol' to victimTimes Herald-Record
- Tune in TonightVirgin Islands Daily News
- What to Watch on Saturday: Lifetime's Robert Durst movie, Larry David on 'SNL'News & Observer (blog)
- Saturday's TV highlights and weekend talk shows: 'The Lost Wife of Robert ...Los Angeles Times
- Lifetime's latest true-crime movies look at Robert Durst, Elizabeth SmartCNN