Both teams have committed six this season, but Miami has been a turnover-forcing machine on defense.
Miami gives up 18.7 points per outing, the third-best mark in the ACC.
3Make a big play on special teams: As good as both defenses are at keeping opposing offenses from scoring, getting a special teams touchdown — or even a big return to set up a score — could be the difference in this one.
For Virginia Tech, Greg Stroman has already returned two punts for touchdowns this season.
- Hokies-Hurricanes rivalry full of memories, but Saturday's matchup huge for ...Daily Press
- Georgia Tech at UVA: 3 keysGreen Valley News
- Coastal showdown: Hokies and HurricanesBluefield Daily Telegraph
- Miami-Virginia Tech: Time, TV channel, watch online for Week 10 game (November ...DieHards
- A November to remember? UM ready for huge Coastal clash with Virginia TechMiami Herald
- Cavaliers ready to tackle triple optionThe Daily Progress
- Virginia tries again for elusive sixth 'W'The Augusta Chronicle
- Virginia Tech vs. Miami odds: Picks from former Vegas bookmaker247Sports
- Hokies defeated by Georgia Tech at homeVT hokiesports.com