3 Georgia Bulldogs on Saturday afternoon, and on Monday of game week, we already saw our first dose of trash talk.
The first shots came from Florida defensive back Chauncey Gardner, who was asked about Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm.
But it doesn’t stop there — Florida wideout Josh Hammond also poked some fun at Georgia losing the last three years, too
Georgia center Lamont Gaillard was asked about Hammond’s comments on Monday.
UGA linebacker Lorenzo Carter said it’s a motivating factor, having the Florida Players say things like that.
- LEADOFF: Beware of upsets in Georgia-Florida rivalryAtlanta Journal Constitution
- Florida Gators still searching for their identity this seasonSECcountry.com
- Underdog Gators feeling confident vs. BulldogsGatorsports.com
- With history on their side, Gators have no fear of GeorgiaThe Independent Florida Alligator
- Georgia dismisses Florida players' trash talk ahead of rivalry gameESPN
- Could rift over death threats be beginning of the end of Jim McElwain as ...Orlando Sentinel
- Georgia players respond to Gators' smack talking: 'That's Florida'DawgNation
- UGA players have come to expect trash talk from Gators247Sports
- Florida Gators still confident, feeding on underdog roleGatorCountry.com