Tags: Carmelo Anthony , Chris Paul , Dwyane Wade , LeBron James , Richard Jefferson The WNBA has been no stranger to demonstrations of social conscience in recent years.
Trump also decided to disinvite the Golden State Warriors after star Stephen Curry said that he would vote know heading into a team meeting to discuss whether they should visit the White House as the reigning NBA champions.
I didn’t agree with all of them, but it was easy to set politics aside because each possessed an inherent respect for the office, as well as the humility that comes with being a public servant in an incredible position of power, representing 300 million people.
However, whether it be Colin Kaepernick kneeling during the anthem or LeBron James and company wearing “I Can’t Breathe” t-shirts, the message has always been against police brutality and racial inequity — not against the nation, flag, or military, or Trump as many have incorrectly equated it to mean.
Tags: LeBron James , Stephen Curry The trade has made many of us wonder just what the on the court play will look like in Oklahoma City this season with a high usage set of players in Russell Westbrook , Paul George , and now Carmelo.
- Report: Bulls, Dwyane Wade reach buyout agreement; Cavs, Spurs, Heat early leadersCBSSports.com
- Report: Bulls, Dwyane Wade Reach Agreement On BuyoutCBS Chicago
- Sources: Cavs, Spurs, Heat are among top Dwyane Wade suitorsESPN
- Dwyane Wade reaches buyout with Bulls; source close to LeBron James believes ...cleveland.com
- USA Today lists Oklahoma State as 'too shocked to be miserable' after loss to TCUDieHards
- Chicago Bulls, Dwyane Wade reach agreement on buyout: reportNew York Daily News
- Dwyane Wade buyout from Chicago Bulls opens door for Miami HeatSun Sentinel
- Cavaliers favorite to land Dwyane Wade after buyout reportedly reached with BullsSporting News
- Dwyane Wade, Bulls Reportedly Reach Contract Buyout After 1 Season in ChicagoBleacher Report