The Redskins (2-1), who piled up 472 yards, improved to 4-6 in prime-time games under coach Jay Gruden and tied the Philadelphia Eagles for first place in the NFC East.
Oakland’s only touchdown, a 21-yard pass from Carr to Jared Cook, came after the Redskins’ Jamison Crowder muffed the punt return and the Raiders recovered at the Washington 18.
Preston Smith and Ryan Kerrigan each had a solo sack and rookie Jonathan Allen was in on two — with Junior Galette and Matt Ioannidis.
Washington’s Dan Snyder followed the lead of a handful of other owners by linking arms with his players on the sideline during the national anthem.
Seven Redskins players kneeled: tight ends Jordan Reed and Niles Paul, receivers Jamison Crowder, Josh Doctson and Brian Quick and linebackers Chris
- Washington Redskins vs Oakland Raiders: Preview and predictionGears Of Biz
- Terrelle Pryor took out a camera guy and a kicking net on a 12-yard catchSB Nation
- Rough ride with Raiders made Pryor's position change easierYahoo Sports
- The 5 O'Clock Club Game Day Special: another 5 questionsHogs Haven
- David Amerson, Terrelle Pryor should take Sunday's match-up personally but not ...Silver and Black Pride
- Redskins Challenge: Terrelle Pryor, it's time for you to “Put up your Dukes”Riggo's Rag
- Terrelle Pryor Sr. Is Optimistic About Things Starting To ClickRedskins.com
- Terrelle Pryor Underwhelms In Week 3RotoBaller (subscription) (blog)
- Terrelle Pryor guarantees passing game will pick upNFL.com