The Jaguars can grow with London fans because they have a nice group of young players such as offensive tackle Cam Robinson , running back Leonard Fournette, linebacker Myles Jack and cornerback Jalen Ramsey.
In San Jose, he went to a lot of high school and college games, but his favorite player was Giants Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor.
“I know they moved from Cleveland because of the trouble [late owner Art Modell ] was having with getting a new stadium, and that they are Super Bowl winners,” Dobson said.
Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti did his players a favor by allowing them to soak up the atmosphere for a few days instead of flying them in the night before the game and then home immediately afterward.
- 5 key players to watch during the Ravens-Jaguars game in LondonAOL
- How to Watch Ravens vs. Jaguars Online: Live Stream, TV Channel, Game TimeSports Illustrated
- The Ravens-Jaguars London game just got much more interesting. Here's how to ...Recode
- Ravens fans may not have completely taken over London, but they're everywhere ...Baltimore Sun
- The Baltimore Ravens have a top-two defence in the NFL, says Ray LewisSkySports
- WR Allen Hurns set to show again why he's nicknamed 'Mr. London'Florida Times-Union
- Ravens vs Jaguars in London: 5 things to watch forNFL Mocks
- Eight is a crowd at defensive line for the Ravens, but it's one they feel ...Baltimore Sun
- Three stats that stand out ahead of Ravens game vs. the Jaguars on SundayBaltimore Sun