O'Korn led the offense on two time-consuming drives in the second half, Chris Evans ran for two touchdowns and the Wolverines scored the final 21 points in a 28-10 win at Purdue on Saturday.
When the Wolverines (4-0, 1 -0 Big Ten) lost Wilton Speight late in the first quarter with an undisclosed injury, they asked O'Korn, the former Houston starter who had thrown only pass this season, to bail them out.
So the Wolverines' championship-caliber defense stepped in with an incredibly stingy second-half performance to make sure their conference title hopes and playoff aspirations remained alive.
Harbaugh didn't mince words when asked about President Donald Trump's comments about firing players who peacefully protest during the national anthem.
Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh claps after a touchdown against the Purdue during the first half of an NCAA college Football game in West Lafayette, Ind., Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017.
- Michigan football beats Purdue, 28-10WDIV Detroit
- No. 22 San Diego State vs. Air Force delayed by lightningMiami Herald
- College football on CBS Sports Network: Watch San Diego State and Air ForceCBSSports.com
- Will weather come into play for SDSU-Air Force game?The San Diego Union-Tribune
- San Diego State vs. Air Force live stream: How to watch onlineFanSided
- LIVE COVERAGE: Air Force lead over No. 22 San Diego State after 1st quarterColorado Springs Gazette
- Nevada Soccer Loses at San Diego StateKTVN
- Will San Diego State and Air Force go under? College Football PredictionsTheSpread.com
- Aztecs won't be overlooking FalconsEnid News & Eagle