The Hills star on Monday obtained a temporary restraining order against her husband and on Wednesday filed for divorce, court records show.
"I am very concerned, especially since he has our daughter's birth certificate, that he might obtain a passport for her and take her to Australia without my consent," she stated in the documents.
She also cites an incident in which Bohan allegedly acted "very aggressive," arguing, following her around the house—all because I refused to tell him which person told me that he cheated on me with another woman."
"To be clear [the domestic violence restraining order] is not a strategic filing, it's very difficult for people to go public with these issues," Patridge's attorney Elizabeth Nigro told E!
They have not commented publicly about their split, which comes as a surprise as the family has appeared happy and united in Instagram photos as recently as August.
- Audrina Patridge Claims Husband Corey Bohan Harassed Her and Was Verbally ...Entertainment Tonight
- Inside Audrina Patridge and Corey Bohan's Tumultuous Decade TogetherPEOPLE.com
- Audrina Patridge Is Reportedly Divorcing, Filing a Restraining Order Against ...Glamour
- Audrina Patridge Files for Divorce from Corey Bohan 10 Months After WeddingBrides.com
- Audrina Patridge Divorce: Corey Bohan Violates Restraining Order After Divorce ...The Inquisitr
- Audrina Patridge Filed For Divorce From Husband Corey Bohan After Requesting A ...Bustle
- Audrina Patridge Files For Divorce From Corey Bohan, Gets Restraining OrderX17 Online
- Audrina Patridge files for divorce after obtaining restraining orderUPI.com
- Audrina Patridge files for divorce, obtains restraining order against Corey BohanUSA TODAY