Having missed out on Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, Klopp brought in Mohammad Salah, Dominic Solanke, Andrew Robertson and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in the close season.
Ahead of the team’s trip to Leicester City for their League Cup third round clash, the German said he was happy with the personnel at his disposal “at the moment”.
The club’s defensive frailties were also exposed in the 2-2 draw with Sevilla in the Champions League last week but Klopp said there was no need to panic.
Klopp said Oxlade-Chamberlain’s switch to Merseyside from Arsenal made “complete sense” and that the England international had been roped in as a long-term prospect.
- Klopp assures Oxlade-Chamberlain Reds switch was rightRTE.ie
- Klopp hints at January deals for Liverpool to aid trophy questGoal.com
- Arsenal escape a relief for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, says Liverpool boss ...Metro
- Daniel Sturridge increasingly likely to leave Liverpool in January: West Ham ...Daily Star
- Liverpool have not improved under Jurgen Klopp: Premier League legend Alan ShearerDeccan Chronicle
- League Cup preview: Jurgen Klopp on the '125-year pressure' at LiverpoolFox Sports
- Jurgen Klopp hints at January incomings ahead of Leicester tie: Squad ...Daily Star
- Liverpool won't win title until Jurgen Klopp sorts his defence - Chris SuttonDaily Star
- Is Leicester City vs Liverpool on TV? Plus team news, injuries and oddsLiverpool Echo