Mensa is a not-for-profit society that aims to identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of our race.
Membership is open to anybody, with one small stipulation -- your IQ must be in the top two per cent of the general population.
Last week, Lifehacker's Chris Jager decided to flex his cerebral muscles by taking the official IQ test.
He will not be joining Mensa.
John says he's not crazy.
- CCleaner Users, Update Right Now: Hackers Injected Malware Into The App ...Tech Times
- Software Has a Serious Supply-Chain Security ProblemWIRED
- Hackers compromised free CCleaner software, Avast's Piriform saysYahoo Finance
- Hackers Hid Malware in CCleaner for Nearly a MonthExtremeTech
- CCleaner Malware Hack: What to Know and How to Protect YourselfTIME
- Server hack on security firm Avast attached malware to popular CCleaner appDigital Trends
- CCleaner hack affects 2.27 million computers -- here's what to doCNET
- Avast Clarifies Details Surrounding CCleaner Malware IncidentBleepingComputer
- UPDATE 2-Hackers compromised free CCleaner software, Avast's Piriform says (CSCO)Markets Insider