Here’s a bit of bad news: Beckham might not fix everything that’s wrong with the Giants offense.
He bailed out the Giants repeatedly last season, and New York looked totally lost in Week 1 without him against the Cowboys.
Even if we brush aside concern that he’s rushing back from injury and could injure the ankle again, Beckham and his 35 touchdowns in 43 career games makes a huge impact.
It seems like it will be another season of the Giants defense playing great while the offense tries to cobble together just enough to pull out a win.
Odell Beckham returned for the Giants in Week 2, after missing a game due to an ankle injury.
- 'Monday Night Football' tonight: Streaming, TV, why Giants will bounce back vs ...CBSSports.com
- Giants waive WR King, sign LB Grant from practice squadFOXSports.com
- Odell Beckham Jr. injury: Giants decide on OBJ's status for Monday Night FootballCBSSports.com
- Giants CB Janoris Jenkins a game-time decision for Lions gameNJ.com
- Odell Beckham will play, Janoris Jenkins inactive for Giants vs. LionsNewsday
- How Danny Etling, Donte Jackson plan to fix LSU's penalty woesSECcountry.com
- Giants could extend Odell Beckham's contract during the 2017 seasonCBSSports.com
- Odell Beckham Jr. Active in Week 2 vs. Lions with Ankle InjuryBleacher Report
- Odell Beckham Jr. back Monday against Lions after missing Week 1ESPN