Tennessee scored 38 points against Florida in the most recent game between the teams, erasing a 21-3 halftime deficit for a 38-28 victory over the Gators.
Vols tailback John Kelly is the only player in the SEC who leads his team in rushing (208 yards) and receptions (10) this season.
The Vols will be without tight end Eli Wolf, cornerback Baylen Buchanan and linebacker Austin Smith.
Ty Chandler’s 91-yard kick return for Tennessee last Saturday was the 11th special teams touchdown of the Butch Jones coaching era in Knoxville (since 2013).
Florida coach Jim McElwain is 11-1 in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, including last a 5-0 home mark last season.
- Why Florida-Tennessee is the biggest game of Jim McElwain's careerTampabay.com
- WALLY HALL: Give top billing to Vols-Gators, by defaultWholeHogSports
- Florida football: Gators ready to defend SEC East titleSECcountry.com
- Florida recruiting: Latest updates on the Gators' classSECcountry.com
- Tennessee vs. Florida predictions: Who's got the edge?Knoxville News Sentinel
- Playing for pride: Gators look to lock down Tennessee on SaturdayThe Independent Florida Alligator
- SEC football predictions: Can Vols scam Gators in The Swamp?Knoxville News Sentinel
- Florida Gators focused on cutting down missed tackles vs. VolsGatorCountry.com
- Column: Florida needs a win on Saturday. Badly.The Independent Florida Alligator