Deshaun Watson made his first NFL start sooner than what many anticipated, but it resulted in the Texans getting their first win of the season.
Numerous times in the Texans’ game Thursday night, he forced himself off defensive backs to get open for Watson.
During one drive in the fourth quarter, it seemed like the Texans were running an offense called Just Throw The Ball To Nuk .
Instead of trying to force a throw, he used his feet and was able to pick up 11 yards before running out of bounds, giving Ka’imi Fairbairn a 42-yard field goal as opposed to a 53-yarder.
It wasn’t a perfect game by Watson — though a 13-9 victory on the road in a short week for your first NFL start is pretty damn good.
- Houston Texans' Deshaun Watson wins 1st start vs historically bad Cincinnati ...WJLA
- The Bengals Can't Score And AJ Green Is Tired Of ItDeadspin
- The Bengals realize they're terrible, and there's not a damn thing they can do ...SB Nation
- Texans' QB Watson celebrates birthday with win over BengalsYahoo Sports
- Texans' Watson celebrates birthday with 13-9 win over BengalsYahoo Sports
- Bengals can easily escape Andy Dalton's contract after the seasonNBCSports.com
- 5 takeaways from the Texans 13-9 victory over CincinnatiKHOU
- Dre Kirkpatrick sums it up for Bengals: “We suck”Cincy Jungle
- Bengals voice frustration in 0-2 start, lack of offenseNFL.com