Investing.com - Shares of Apple (NASDAQ:), which closed nearly 2% higher on Monday, added another 1% in pre-market trade on Tuesday to reach $162.85, just below an all-time high of $164.94 touched on Sept. 1.
The tech giant will be in the spotlight as it , expected to be called the Iphone X, in its latest product launch event scheduled for 1:00PM ET (1700GMT).
According to reports, the new phone, which could cost as much as $1,200, will feature an edge-to-edge display with richer colors and facial recognition.
Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.
- How Long Will the Lines Be for the iPhone 8?24/7 Wall St.
- Ahead of the iPhone X Launch, Apple Stock Isn't the Bargain It Once WasMadison.com
- The Day Ahead: Top 3 things to watchYahoo News
- Could Apple Inc. (JRS) Gain Strenght After Forming Multiple Top Chart Pattern?BZ Weekly
- Apple (AAPL) Up 7.6% Since Earnings Report: Can It Continue?Nasdaq
- As Apple INC (AAPL) Stock Price Rose, Holder Dupont Capital Management Corp ...BZ Weekly
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Position Trimmed by Sheets Smith Wealth ManagementThe Ledger Gazette
- Lafleur & Godfrey Lowered Its Apple Com (AAPL) Position; Oneok (OKE) Sentiment ...Thorold News
- Appleton Partners Inc. MA Has $22.06 Million Position in Apple Inc. (AAPL)TrueBlueTribune