1 receiver Odell Beckham isn't on the field on Sunday after missing a week of practice while recovering from an ankle sprain suffered during the preseason.
Beckham doesn't have to practice to play, and you can bet he did everything he could to convince the training staff he was good to go Sunday night.
Beckham's presence on the field, even in a limited fashion, would have been huge for the Giants, who are up against a secondary rebuilt by the Cowboys this offseason.
With the Cowboys favored by more than a field goal, a majority of our experts are taking the Giants and the points, figuring this will be a close game either way.
- Odell Beckham Jr. OUT for Giants' season opener in DallasNew York Daily News
- Live Blog: New York Giants vs Dallas CowboysCBS DFW
- Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr. officially inactive vs. CowboysSporting News
- Odell Beckham Jr. inactive for Giants' opening game vs. CowboysNewsday
- Odell Beckham Jr. will not play in New York Giants' opener vs. Dallas CowboysUSA TODAY
- Ankle injury sidelines Odell Beckham Jr. for Giants' openerABC News
- Odell Beckham (ankle) inactive for Giants vs. CowboysNFL.com
- Injury roundup: Odell Beckham a game-time decisionNFL.com
- Giants vs. Cowboys, SNF: TV schedule, online streaming, odds, moreNiners Nation