As a package, the two explored the shaky peace between the ranchers and the Nation and the scramble in the desert country along the U.S.-Mexican border for what has become the most valuable resource in the post-plague world: water.
The opening montage, of life on the ranch after the “sacrifice” of Jeremiah Otto, is overlaid with a rendition of Bob Dylan’s “Death Is Not the End,” which takes on a completely new complexity in the aftermath of the zombie plague.
It has now been a full season since the Abinauts were scattered after Daniel Salazar (Ruben Blades) started a fire at the Abigail estate.
Daniel’s el soldado past has reemerged, now as protector to a woman, Lola Guerrero (Lisandra Tena), who is nominally in control of the Gonzalez dam, a major source of water.
They are showing roughly the same state of civilization — a loosely connected series of settlements that are just barely hanging on, subject to desperation and violence.
- Fear the Walking Dead showrunner answers midseason premiere burning questionsEW.com
- Fear the Walking Dead: "Minotaur/The Diviner"IGN
- 'Fear The Walking Dead' Recap With Spoilers: MinotaurComicbook.com
- AMC Announces New 'The Walking Dead' Fan Reward AppComicbook.com
- The One Piece Of Information That Could Change The Entire Course Of 'Fear The ...UPROXX
- Will Fear The Walking Dead Bring That Character Back? We Have The AnswerCinema Blend
- 'Fear The Walking Dead' Recap With Spoilers: The DivinerComicbook.com
- 'The Walking Dead' Extended Season 8 Preview ReleasedComicbook.com
- Scott Gimple Reveals Whether Maggie's Baby Will Arrive In 'The Walking Dead ...Comicbook.com