The former Washington GM sat with The Post’s Liz Clarke in his Colorado home this week, providing his first lengthy interview since his ouster earlier this year.
Those responding believed Kirk Cousins and Jordan Reed would perform similarly to last season and the defense would improve, but had less faith in other aspects of the roster.
Washington has been prone to slow starts, but keeping pace with divisional foes will be a requirement for reaching the playoffs.
The Redskins officially list him as questionable for Sunday’s game, but on Friday, he stayed on the field after practice to get in some additional work.
The second-round pick has nursed a stinger in his neck, which reduced strength in his shoulder, ever since suffering an injury in the preseason opener.
- Fan poll results: Redskins will improve in 2017, but ultimately miss playoffsWashington Post
- Scouting report: Eagles vs. RedskinsPhilly.com
- Eagles vs. Redskins: Final thoughts and prediction before kickoffNJ.com
- Eagles-Redskins 2017: Game PredictionsBleeding Green Nation
- Philadelphia Eagles Vs. Washington Redskins Live Stream: Watch The NFL Game OnlineHollywood Life
- NFL: Philadelphia Eagles meet NFC East rival Washington RedskinsInside the Iggles
- Redskins vs. Eagles: Game preview, how to watch, and moreRiggo's Rag
- Eagles anxious to end disturbing streak in crucial season openerAllentown Morning Call
- Lawlor: What Will Be Doug Pederson's Game Plan To Spark The Offense?PhiladelphiaEagles.com