In addition, members of your Clan have the opportunity to unlock special perks, earn end-game rewards, and host solo players seeking out people to play with in end-game activities.
You can earn experience, level up, and obtain rewards when other members progress through the main campaign and participate as a group in normal or end-game activities.
Progression can be viewed anytime in the Clan Profile in the game and the Destiny Companion via Bungie.net or the mobile app.
For example, you set Clan enrollment to Invite Only, or you can make joining completely open to the public.
Clans can communicate in real time using the text chat feature in the Destiny Companion.
- Destiny 2 Has Reached "Millions" Of Players AlreadyGameSpot
- How the Makers of Destiny 2 Are Trying Not to Blow It AgainGQ Magazine
- Destiny 2 Clans PS4 and Xbox One: How to join a clan following releaseExpress.co.uk
- Fireteam Chat Ep. 128 - Destiny 2 Our Week One Impressions - IGN's Destiny ShowIGN
- Destiny 2 Glossary: A Guide To Terms From Crucible To ExoticGameSpot
- Destiny 2 Review Diary: Day 3 - PvP? Yeah You Know MeGameSpot
- Destiny 2's Amazing Soundtrack Is Out Now, Listen To It HereGameSpot
- Bungie Responds To The Destiny 2 Shader ControversyCinema Blend
- Destiny 2 Has A Lot Of Content Planned For The First MonthCinema Blend