In a note published on Thursday, 7 September, Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) shares had their Hold Rating restate by research professionals at KeyBanc.
Among 47 analysts covering Apple Inc. ( NASDAQ:AAPL ), 36 have Buy rating, 1 Sell and 10 Hold.
The stock of Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) has “Buy” rating given on Friday, September 11 by Piper Jaffray.
Apple Inc. designs, manufactures and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players, and a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications.
The Company’s services and products include iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV, a portfolio of consumer and professional software applications, the iOS and OS X operating systems, iCloud, and a variety of accessory, service and support offerings.
READ MORE (BZ Weekly)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Shares Sold by Private Capital Management IncHi-tech Beacon
- Breithorn Capital Management Lifted Ardmore Shipping (ASC) Position; As Apple ...BZ Weekly
- Reading the Tea Leaves for Apple Inc. (AAPL)Economic News
- Horrell Capital Management Holding in Verifone Holdings (PAY) Has Decreased by ...San Times
- Eagle Materials (EXP) Position Lifted by Ranger Investment Management Lp; As ...San Times
- Janney Montgomery Scott Raised Its Apple (AAPL) Stake; Gardner Lewis Asset ...San Times
- Front Barnett Associates Has Cut By $1.19 Million Its Apple Computer (AAPL ...Thorold News
- Looking at the Big Picture for Apple Inc. (AAPL)StockNewsGazette
- Bernstein: iPhone 8 delay could turn away customersSeeking Alpha