South Park game changes difficulty level based on skin color
UBISOFTThe creators of South Park have never been ones to shy away from “oh s–t” moments of social satire, and their new video game doesn’t either.
Gamers are realizing that South Park: The Fractured But Whole has a difficulty setting that gets harder when you choose a darker-skinned avatar.
As shown in a video walkthrough from the folks at Eurogamer , narrator Eric Cartman chimes in when you manipulate these settings.
He’ll later reference The Stick of Truth and say, “So the whole King and Stick of Truth thing, she was actually a girl the entire time?” Gamers will then have the option to choose to be either cisgender or transgender, each prompting a different response from Mr. Mackey.
- Reviewers claim new South Park video game 'becomes more difficult' if a player ...Daily Mail
- South Park game's difficulty rating decided by the colour of your character's skinTelegraph.co.uk
- South Park Season 21: Release Date, Trailer, Episode Guide, and PlotGears Of Biz
- South Park game's difficulty slider also dictates your character's skin toneInternational Business Times UK
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Changes Your Character's Skin Color Based ...Twinfinite
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole is harder if you play as a black or ...Metro
- New Ubisoft game: 'South Park - The Fractured But Whole'Daily Mail
- Coming South Park game is harder for black charactersArs Technica UK
- South Park Video Game Makes You Select Level of Difficulty… When Choosing ...Mediaite