As expected, star quarterback Mason Rudolph and receiver James Washington shined, connecting for 145 yards and 2 touchdowns, but they weren’t the only contributors.
Regardless of the officiating mistake that left the Cowboys with a 30-27 loss to Central Michigan last year, OSU shouldn’t have let the game be that close.
After dropping in the AP Poll despite the large margin of victory, the Cowboys should seek a repeat performance against the Jags.
For Rudolph to remain a Heisman contender and the Cowboys to stick in the College Football Playoff picture, that trend will need to change.
The Golden Hurricane converted 16 of 26 third downs, a rate of 61.5 percent the Cowboys will need to drop if they hope to content for a Big 12 title.
- Who is Mason Rudolph? 5 things to know about the Oklahoma State QBDieHards
- Oklahoma State vs. South Alabama football: Time, TV schedule, game preview, scoreWDIV Detroit
- Oklahoma State wearing sharp uniform combo for South Alabama gameDieHards
- Mike Gundy announces Oklahoma State captains against South AlabamaDieHards
- OSU FOOTBALL: Cowboys look to lasso JaguarsRed Dirt Report
- South Alabama QB Garvin hurt against No. 11 Oklahoma StateWTOP
- OSU football: Oklahoma State breaks out marshal badge helmet for South Alabama ...Tulsa World
- [NCAA..FREETV] Oklahoma State vs South Alabama Live Stream College Football ...San Angelo LIVE!
- Oklahoma State vs South Alabama previewStandard Republic