News of the line has had us in a frenzy since it was first announced, but after last week's teaser posts on Instagram suggested that women with a huge range of skin tones had grounds to get excited, we all gave up hope of maintaining any semblance of chill.
It wasn't just that the long wait was coming to an end that got us so stoked—it was that Fenty's campaign, which featured a diverse cast of models, suggested that Rihanna wouldn't join the ranks of brands that launched with a few dark shades and swore an expansion would follow.
At its debut, the line offers a whopping 91 items, including 40—yes, 40—shades of foundation, 30 magnetized concealing, contouring, and highlighting sticks, and a single stunning lip gloss.
Fenty Beauty also brings us a vast range of tools (priced from $16 blotting papers to a $34 foundation brush), solidifying what many folks—myself included—believed about the line before it even launched.
Really, it's not surprising considering that brand reps report the pop star and fashion mogul's goal with Fenty Beauty was to help her global fan base experience the same transformative power she found after trying makeup for the first time on the pageant circuit at 15.
- Rihanna Celebrates the Release of Fenty BeautyTeenVogue.com
- Rihanna Wears Fenty Beauty On 'Elle's Latest Cover & It'll Make You Want Her ...Bustle
- Rihanna Launches Fenty Beauty During New York Fashion Week and It's as ...PEOPLE.com
- Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Products Drop Tonight — & We Tried Them FirstRefinery29
- Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Collection Has ArrivedBillboard
- Rihanna Launches Fenty Beauty in Strappy Gladiator Sandals at NYFWFootwear News
- Rihanna Wears Highligher Heart to Tease Fenty Beauty CollectionTeenVogue.com
- Rihanna Has Major Red Carpet Moment at Fenty Beauty Launch!Just Jared
- Braless Rihanna shows off her curves in skintight crop top and matching yellow ...Daily Mail