There was no time for Manning to stop by Brady’s mansion in Brookline for some freshly cooked organic vegetables by Gisele with yummy avocado ice cream for dessert.
“Down the road,” probably means he hopes he will see Eli on the golf course sometime because Manning and the Giants are the only team that can beat him in the Super Bowl.
Brady still thinks about the loss to the Giants in the first meeting in the Super Bowl and how Big Blue prevented New England from making history.
Back in 2007, they finished the regular season with a 10-6 record and went on to beat the Bucs, Cowboys and Packers on the road in the playoffs before Manning put together a last-minute drive to win the game in Arizona.
Tags: nflnew york giantsnew england patriotstom bradyeli manningsuper bowlgame of thrones Send a Letter to the Editor Join the Conversation: facebookTweet (Daily News Photo Illustration)
- Four plays that show why these Patriots are hard to stopESPN
- What time, TV channel is Patriots vs. Chiefs NFL 2017 game? Live stream, score ...AL.com
- NFL: New England Patriots open 2017 season Thursday night vs. Kansas City ChiefsSyracuse.com
- Can the Chiefs spoil the Patriots' march to 19-0 before it begins? Yes, actually.Washington Post
- Tom Brady, not Chargers move, offers NFL's most intriguing storylineThe San Diego Union-Tribune
- Jets fans can only Fantasize about Patriots legend Tom BradyNew York Daily News
- Tom Brady is New England Patriots' hardest worker, says owner Robert KraftSkySports
- NFL Preview: Patriots Begin Title Defense Against ChiefsWRUF
- Expectations running high as Patriots zero in on Super Bowl SixLowell Sun