Finisar Corp's (NASDAQ:FNSR) co-founder, chairman, and CEO, Jerry Rawls, will retire that last title by the end of next calendar year, the company has announced.
"Jerry co-founded the company nearly 30 years ago in a Quonset hut in Menlo Park, California," recapped Robert Stephens, Finisar's lead director, via the announcement.
"Under Jerry's leadership, Finisar went public in 1999 and has grown to be one of the world's top optics companies, with industry-leading revenues of more than $1.4 billion during its most recent fiscal year.
While his leadership will be missed, Jerry has placed Finisar on solid ground to continue to build on its success and market-leading position."
[Native Advertisement]As seen in the video below (taken at OFC, where he has annually hold court, in 2015), Rawls also expressed interest in purchasing Lumentum as it was in the process of splitting off from JDSU.
- Finisar shares lower after company's weak fiscal Q2 outlookMarketWatch
- Finisar Corporation (FNSR): Insider Trading and Ownership AnalysisEconomic News
- The Case for and Against Finisar Corporation (FNSR)StockNewsJournal
- Analyst Advice And Earnings Insight: Finisar Corporation (FNSR), Idera ...Post Analyst
- Checking the Overall Picture for Intel Corporation (INTC)StockNewsJournal
- Finisar (FNSR) Reaches $21.71 52-Week Low; General Motors Company (GM) Covered ...HuronReport
- $0.30 EPS Expected for Finisar Corporation (FNSR)WeeklyHub
- Front Street Capital Management Inc. Purchases 64179 Shares of Finisar ...TrueBlueTribune
- Finisar Corporation (FNSR) Downgraded by Zacks Investment ResearchStockNewsTimes