There's a new deal for students that won't be a big hit on their budgets, but could make it harder to focus on homework.
As of today, however, current and new student subscribers can add Hulu's limited commercials plan to it for free (go to Spotify's web site for more information).
By providing both services "in a single, highly compelling offer," said Tim Connolly, Hulu's head of distribution and partnerships, "we’re making it easier for people to enjoy all of the TV and music they love, whenever and wherever they want."
Follow USA TODAY reporter Mike Snider on Twitter: @MikeSnider .
Most Popular Nintendo says Mario isn't a plumber any more From Cajun Navy to Houston midwives, Zello is go-to app for Harvey rescues Elon Musk: Artificial intelligence battle 'most likely cause' of WWIII Hurricane Irma boosts downloads of walkie-talkie app Zello Get ready for thousands of augmented reality Apple apps Meg Whitman says strong HPE results underscore her commitment
- Spotify And Hulu Team Up To Offer Discount Bundle For StudentsThe Inquisitr
- Spotify, Hulu Bundle Announced For College Students, Here's How To SubscribeInternational Business Times
- Spotify and Hulu teamed up to launch a ridiculous $5 bundle for college studentsAOL
- Spotify, Hulu target students with discounted bundleReuters
- Students Can Now Get Spotify & Hulu For Just $4.99 Per MonthAndroid Headlines
- Spotify and Hulu offer a sweet streaming deal to college studentsSlashGear
- Students Can Now Get Both Spotify Premium and Hulu for $4.99/MonthGears Of Biz
- Hulu and Spotify help college students procrastinate with a new partnershipDigital Trends
- Spotify and Hulu partner on a discounted entertainment bundle, first aimed at ...TechCrunch