Principal Financial Group Inc. increased its position in Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL) by 0.6% during the first quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC.
If you are reading this story on another website, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of US and international trademark & copyright laws.
Bank of America Corporation raised their target price on Colgate-Palmolive from $78.00 to $80.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, May 31st.
Royal Bank Of Canada restated a “hold” rating and issued a $74.00 target price on shares of Colgate-Palmolive in a research report on Thursday, May 25th.
In related news, Vice Chairman Franck J. Moison sold 35,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, August 7th.
- Gofen & Glossberg LLC IL Decreases Stake in Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL)The Ledger Gazette
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Recent Ownership ChangesNewburgh Gazette
- Up-to-date Analyst's Assessments: Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL), Platform ...ExpressNewsline
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Stake Decreased by Wellington Management Group LLPTrueBlueTribune
- Colgate Palmolive Co (CL) Position Held by Newman Dignan & Sheerar Inc ...BZ Weekly
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Position Lowered by Jarislowsky Fraser LtdWeek Herald
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Shares Bought by OppenheimerFunds Inc.Week Herald
- Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank Cut By $338650 Its Colgate Palmolive Co (CL ...MoneyMakingArticles
- Mitsubishi Ufj Trust & Banking Decreased Colgate Palmolive (CL) Stake; Wafra ...MoneyMakingArticles