Utah State: The Aggies have won their last two season openers and have a 2-2 record in their first game of the year under head coach Matt Wells.
Senior QB Kent Myers will be making his 27th career start this weekend, which ranks sixth all-time in school history, and will be playing in his 29th career game, which ranks eighth all-time at USU among Aggie quarterbacks.
Utah State is also 20-27-1 (.427) all-time in games played on Friday, including a 7-4 (.636) record under Wells.
Wisconsin: The Badgers, who are ranked ninth in the Associated Press preseason poll and 10th in the preseason Coaches' poll, returns 52 letter-winners and 15 starters (O-8, D-7) off last year's team that finished 11-3 overall and 7-2 in the Big Ten, winning the West Division.
Fumagalli led the Badgers in receiving last year with 47 receptions for 580 yards (12.3 ypc), while Edwards had a team-best 89 tackles.
- Live coverage: UW vs. Utah State LiveMilwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Wisconsin-Utah State live updates: Score, stats, analysis for Week 1 game (09 ...Landof10.com
- College football scores, schedule 2017: FAU hanging with Navy in Kiffin debutCBSSports.com
- Camp Randall Stadium: Wisconsin vs. Utah Statefox6now.com
- GAME THREAD: Utah State vs. WisconsinBucky's 5th Quarter
- Composure key for UW, Hornibrook in openerThe Daily Cardinal
- Roundtable: Predictions for week one, 2017 campaignThe Daily Cardinal
- Tom Oates: 2012 Utah State game was turning point for Badgers' defenseChippewa Herald
- College Football Predictions: Will Wisconsin cover vs. Utah State? 9/1/17TheSpread.com