A huge play took place with a minute remaining, when Utah State tight end Carson Terrell dropped a pass that fell right into Wisconsin linebacker T.J. Edwards’ hands for an interception.
Badgers QB Alex Hornibrook fumbled a snap, which was recovered by Utah State inside linebacker Suli Tamaivena.
Utah State has not been able to replicate the success it experienced back in 2012, when the Aggies finished 11-2 and nearly beat the Badgers in Camp Randall Stadium.
Although running backs Bradrick Shaw, Chris James and Jonathan Taylor have much to prove, they are expected to carry on the Badgers’ tradition of dominant downhill runners.
- Utah State vs. Wisconsin LIVE SCORE UPDATES and STATS (9/1/17)NJ.com
- Live coverage: UW vs. Utah State LiveMilwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Camp Randall Stadium: Wisconsin tied with Utah State at the halffox6now.com
- GAME THREAD: Utah State vs. WisconsinBucky's 5th Quarter
- Composure key for UW, Hornibrook in openerThe Daily Cardinal
- Roundtable: Predictions for week one, 2017 campaignThe Daily Cardinal
- Tom Oates: 2012 Utah State game was turning point for Badgers' defenseChippewa Herald
- How to watch (and listen to) Utah State vs. WisconsinBucky's 5th Quarter
- College Football Predictions: Will Wisconsin cover vs. Utah State? 9/1/17TheSpread.com