Two of the biggest brands in electronics announced their intention to cross-promote products, making one monster of an advertising force before the holiday season 2017.
There isn’t any bundle to be had, no special connection between the Samsung QLED 4K TV and the Xbox One X that’s any sort of exclusive.
“We believe collaboration with key partners like Microsoft is essential for innovation, as it shares our vision for building excellence in mobile productivity,” said Jeeho Baek, Senior Vice President of B2B Product Management Group, Mobile Communications at Samsung Electronics – also back in February.
Next in the pipeline we’re crossing our fingers for a Samsung Galaxy S9 Surface Touch Cover for a Microsoft Special Edition with Office inside.
Or maybe something more complicated, like a Samsung-manufactured Surface Tablet with an S Pen to utilize Inking with Windows 10’s Creator Update this fall.
- Samsung's 43-inch Frame TV is like a fancy art piece for your wallEngadget
- Microsoft will use Samsung QLED TVs to promote the Xbox…techAU (blog)
- Samsung's 49-inch curved monitor makes all other displays look punyMashable
- Samsung's massive 49-inch curved widescreen monitor has HDR, 144Hz refresh, moreDeathRattleSports.com
- Microsoft announces partnership with Samsung to promote Xbox One X at various ...MSPoweruser
- Samsung and its QLED 4K HDR TVs to be official Xbox One X partnerOnMSFT (blog)
- Samsung and Xbox Partner to Provide a Better 4K Gaming ExperienceBusiness Wire (press release)
- Xbox One X And Samsung's QLED Team Up For Official 4K PartnershipForbes
- Samsung and Microsoft announce QLED, Xbox One X partnershipSeeking Alpha