Pokémon Go shows no sign of slowing down, even after the failure of the mobile game's first live event in Chicago this summer.
At the event, the game's creators finally launched the Legendary Pokémon characters that players had been waiting a year to capture.
In a blog post introducing the new characters, Niantic Labs, explained they will be available in gyms around the world for players to capture during raids.
"On September 30, all three of these Legendary Pokémon will move to a different location and will be available for Trainers to battle with friends until October 31," explained Niantic.
Legendary Raids give players a chance to catch rare Pokémon by working together to defeat gyms - strongholds that can be won or lost through battles.
- Pokemon Go NEWS: Entei, Raikou, Suicune Legendary Raids, Ex-Raid Battles, Gen ...Express.co.uk
- Capture The Three Legendary Beasts In Pokémon GO Right NowTechRaptor
- Legendary Pokémon Raikou, Entei And Suicune Come To Pokémon GONintendo Life
- Pokemon Go's Invite-Only EX Raid Type Begins Testing SoonGameSpot
- New Legendary Pokemon Coming To Pokemon GO, Says NianticAndroid Headlines
- How to Beat Raikou in Pokemon GoComicbook.com
- You Can Now Catch Generation II Legendaries In Pokémon GoTheSixthAxis
- Pokemon Go Raikou, Entei and Suicune Raid news, counters and weaknessExpress.co.uk
- New Legendary Pokemon arriving soon, EX Raid Battle Field Test about to beginAndroid Community