After teasing fans for days, Starbucks has begun pouring its extraordinarily popular drink, but not everywhere.
(Starbucks' corporate office has not made an official announcement and did not immediately return a phone call.)
But several stores have decided to ignore that date and began offering the fall favorite earlier today.
In 2016, the PSL—a coffee drink topped with pumpkin pie flavor and seasoned with cinnamon, ginger, clove, and nutmeg—went on sale Sept. 1 at most locations, even though the "official" availability date was Sept. 6.
Starbucks has kept fans since waiting about 11am ET with a multi-hour livestream on its Facebook page that channeled April the giraffe, the zoo animal who became a pop culture phenomenon earlier this year when the zoo livestreamed her pregnancy and birth.
- Some Starbucks Stores Started Accidentally Serving The Pumpkin Spice Latte EarlyDelish.com
- Starbucks botched the rollout of its Pumpkin Spice Latte — and fans are furiousBusiness Insider
- People are mad at Starbucks for its confusing rollout of the Pumpkin Spice LatteMashable
- People are accusing Starbucks of debuting the Pumpkin Spice Latte earlier ...Business Insider
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte returns with hilarious livestreamUSA TODAY
- Pumpkin Spice Ombre Hair Is Here, Just In Time For All Your Fall PSL SelfiesElite Daily
- Uh-oh, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbuckscleveland.com
- Starbucks is baffling customers with a cryptic video that is supposed to ...Business Insider
- Rites of fall: Starbucks hatches popular fall drinkWTOP